NITECORE V2 DUAL BAY IN CAR SPEEDY BATTERY CHARGER
This Nitecore V2 is a smart charger with quick charge technology designed for charging Lithium-ion/IMR and NiMH batteries in your car. It can charge various rechargeable batteries in its two independent charging slots with up to a maximum of 6000 mA total output when two batteries are charging (3000 mA per slot).
The V2 is unique in that it is in the shape of a cup so that it fits in the cup holders of your car, keeping the charger secure from movement while accelerating and taking bends. It can only be used in a vehicle using the included 12 V car cigarette lighter adaptor.
The charger will automatically select the default charging current, based on it’s intelligent detection of battery types and capacities, when a compatible battery is inserted with the correct polarity. The current can also be manually selected with the function button and the blue LEDs will indicate the charging current selected. One blue LED = 1 A, two blue LEDs = 2 A and three blue LEDs = 3 A. Under normal charging the green LEDs will illuminate one by one and turn solid when charging is complete.
Two independent charging bays
Detects battery capacity and selects appropriate charging current
Optimised charging design for IMR batteries
Fast charging with maximum output up to 3 A
Automatically stops charging when complete
Over discharged battery activation
Overtime charging protection
Features reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention
Designed for optimal heat dissipation
Integrated USB outputs
IMR / Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 18350, 18490, 18500, 17670, 17500, 14500, 10440, 16340 (RCR123)
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x NiteCore V2 In Car Speedy Charger
1 x 12v Car Adapter & Manual
- Only use this charger for Lithium-ion/IMR or NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Attempting to charge any other types of batteries can result in leakage, rupture, or explosion.
- Do not dismantle, alter, or try to use the charger as a power supply.
- Prior to performing any maintenance or cleaning, make sure to disconnect the charger from the power outlet.
- This charger should only be operated by individuals with sufficient training and knowledge.