XTAR VC2 USB BATTERY CHARGER
The XTAR VC2 charger is the world’s first lithium-ion battery charger that features an innovative tachometer-style LCD display screen.
This charger will effectively auto-adjust the charging current based on the cells chemistry or condition. You may find that cells are also charged at 0.5A initially and then increased to 1A mid-way through the charge. This is a safety feature – and helps protect excessive heat build and prolong the life of the cells.
A mAh readout function allows you to inspect the current condition of fully charged cells. However, it is worth noting this function only calculates what is added to a cell, and not what is already on the cell – to get a more accurate reading, cells should be fully depleted, then fully recharged.
This charger is capable of charging two cells at 1A and is compatible with the new 20700 & 21700 formats (see below for more compatible formats).
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
COMPATIBLE SIZES AND ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Real-time OLED with analogue style gauges (Voltage, Charging Amps & mAh readout)
- 18350/18500/18650/20700/21700/26650 Li-Ion IMR/INR/ICR/NCR
- Independent Charging Bays
- Suitable for IMR/INR/ICR/NCR batteries and Button/Flat Batteries
- Overcharge Protection
- Fireproof ABS casing
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x VC2 Charger
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Xtar Warranty Card
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.