PEAR CONCENTRATE BY CAPELLA FLAVORS
Capella Pear Concentrate available in 10ml, 30ml, 60ml and 120ml bottles.
Capella Pear Concentrate gives the authentic taste of real pears- lusciously sweet, ripe and juicy. Many pear concentrates tend to taste artificial, with an aroma that is similar to nail varnish remover, but Capella Pear Flavour Concentrate has a very natural flavour, full of the authentic taste and freshness of real pears. Stevia extract is used as a natural sweetener in this Capella concentrate, in order to offset the slightly dry tanginess of the pear flavour. If you’re looking for a more natural way to make your juice sweeter, adding Pear Flavour Concentrate is great way to lift sweetness in most recipes without using artificial sweeteners such as ethyl maltol. Pear Flavour Concentrate is delicious as a stand-alone, but is even better when combined with cream, fruit, beverage or floral flavours and makes a perfect choice for pear desserts and bakery recipes. Capella Pear Concentrate is a delightful flavour to have on standby in your mixing cupboard.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well-deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours and Propylene Glycol.
May contain traces of nuts.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15 – 20% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
• All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
• Available in 10ml, 30ml, 60ml and 120ml bottle sizes with tamper proof caps.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
If you need any advice about mixing and creating recipes or would just like some help in choosing your flavours, then please do call our team on 0121 706 3332 or email us at email@example.com and we will try our best to help.