HAZLENUT (V2) CONCENTRATE BY CAPELLA FLAVORS
Capella Hazelnut (V2) Concentrate available in 10ml, 30ml, 60ml and 120ml bottles.
Capella Hazelnut (V2) Concentrate gives a beautifully soft, subtle and sweet nutty flavour; the slightly milky taste makes it a good stand-alone flavour but this concentrate is so versatile that it makes a useful addition to your DIY mixing cupboard. Capella Hazelnut (V2) Concentrate can be called upon in so many DIY recipes where a nutty taste is called for, such as confectionery, desserts and bakery, where it is essential for delicious banana nut bread. Hazelnut flavour seems to pair naturally with any chocolate recipe, such as chocolate chip and hazelnut cookies or chocolate brownies, but Capella Hazelnut (V2) also complements coffee recipes and can add an extra subtle dimension to tobacco mixes.
This is the V2 version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well-deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours and Propylene Glycol.
May contain traces of nuts.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15 – 20% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
• All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
• Available in 10ml, 30ml, 60ml and 120ml bottle sizes with tamper proof caps.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
If you need any advice about mixing and creating recipes or would just like some help in choosing your flavours, then please do call our team on 0121 706 3332 or email us at email@example.com and we will try our best to help.